Toggle navigation

We'd love to hear from you

Call/
01535 610 388
Visit/
Simply Better Events
Unit 1-2 Worth Enterprise Park
Valley Road
Keighley
West Yorkshire
BD21 4LN
/Over the moon!

Over the moon to raise £12,451 for charity

The ‘To the Moon & Back’ live-karaoke event with Rockaoke, has raised £12,451 for Chellow Hearts and Bradford Sands charities in memory of Katie’s nephew, Thomas Arthur Hall, who was born sleeping last year.

Katie and other volunteers from Simply Better Events organised the event, supported by Thomas’ parents, Janie and Matt. It was sponsored by Rockaoke, Bradford & Bingley Sports Club, where it was held, and ourselves.

The amazing Rockaoke, kindly provided the entertainment for the night, where people could sing on stage with a live-band. Silent auction and raffle prizes were donated by clients, local business, family and friends – thank you everyone!

80% of the money raised (£9,961) has been donated to Chellow Hearts, supporting Chellow Heights Special School. The remaining 20% to Bradford Sands, a stillbirth and neonatal death charity.

Janie and Matt said: “It was an incredible evening, enjoyed by everyone who attended. Thank you to all who came and donated so generously.  The event was a great success, most importantly it helped keep Thomas’ memory alive and help charities that are so close to our hearts.”

Katie Hansard, Chellow Hearts said: “Thank you so much for all your wonderful support! We have arranged for a pantomime to come into school as a special treat for all the children. We are also using some of the funding to pay for a family day trip. These special trips could not happen without all your hard work so thank you again as everyone involved has made difference to our special children at Chellow Heights School.”

/Thank you so much for all your wonderful support! We have arranged for a pantomime to come into school as a special treat for all the children.

We'd like to share our expertise with you

Get in touch
Ready for take off!
/Awards

Ready for take off!

22nd January 2019

We've been shortlisted twice in this year's IoIC Central & North Awards!

All we want for Christmas is you!
/Company news

All we want for Christmas is you!

11th December 2018

We're looking for a new senior project manager to join our ever expanding team. Could it be you?

Our charity partner for 2018
/Company news

Our charity partner for 2018

6th March 2018

We are delighted to announce that we have chosen The Alzheimer’s Society as our charity for 2018. 

Shortlisted again for more awards
/Awards

Shortlisted again for more awards

6th February 2018

It’s been a great start to the year after finding out we’ve been shortlisted for two major industry awards.